A Brief History

1799-1828:   The first Episcopal worship services were held in the Beaver Valley by an itinerant preacher, the Reverend Mr. Francis Reno, who was commissioned to serve the settlers of western Pennsylvania.

1850s:  Episcopalians in Rochester, Beaver County, PA organized their first congregation and then built their first church building at the corner of New York Avenue and Jackson Street.

1950s:  By then, 90% of the parish's members were living across the Beaver River in and around the Borough of Beaver. So, after a century of service in Rochester and a steady rise in membership, Trinity moved across the river and into a recently vacated Lutheran chapel at Beaver and 4th Streets. In a few years, Trinity Episcopal Church built its present structure at this sight.

2010s:  The parish renamed itself Trinity Anglican Church when it joined the newly formed Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh of the Anglican Church of North America.

Today:  Whether the changes were in location, in name, or in affiliation, Trinity Church has remained steadfast and committed in serving the spiritual needs of the people of the Beaver Valley.